America: Day 4

We went to Longhorn Steak Rest. for steak Yan enjoyed this along with her first salad, introduced her to Taco Bell, she liked also but not spicey enough, Rib City was good also, she loved the ribs, but the same thing not spicey enough. How many of our wives find american food not spicey enough? Chinese rest. was good as she ordered what she wanted and told them how she wanted it cooked. I try to cook spicey but she adds to what I make. B)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to Longhorn Steak Rest. for steak Yan enjoyed this along with her first salad, introduced her to Taco Bell, she liked also but not spicey enough, Rib City was good also, she loved the ribs, but the same thing not spicey enough. How many of our wives find american food not spicey enough? Chinese rest. was good as she ordered what she wanted and told them how she wanted it cooked. I try to cook spicey but she adds to what I make. <_<

Li liked Taco Bell as well, especially the nachos. About the only thing I have found so far that she doesn't like is sliced turkey. I guess she will have to wait for Thanksgiving to get the real thing. <_<

We went to Longhorn Steak Rest. for steak Yan enjoyed this along with her first salad, introduced her to Taco Bell, she liked also but not spicey enough, Rib City was good also, she loved the ribs, but the same thing not spicey enough. How many of our wives find american food not spicey enough? Chinese rest. was good as she ordered what she wanted and told them how she wanted it cooked. I try to cook spicey but she adds to what I make. <_<

Li liked Taco Bell as well, especially the nachos. About the only thing I have found so far that she doesn't like is sliced turkey. I guess she will have to wait for Thanksgiving to get the real thing. <_<

Most of my Chinese relatives don't like turkey either. They think it is very dry. I prefer chicken myself. However, if you prepare the turkey just right, it can be very moist and tasty (the dark meat).