Another sign of movement

Called DOS today and learned that Packet 3 was mailed by GUZ on Monday, 4/24. Now for a little irony, my new son will graduate from senior high school on 7/15 next year . My bride will join me as soon as possible, but he will stay in China until he finishes school. Since he will be a follow-on K2 visa, the one-year deadline for entering the US means that we will have to delay returning Packet 3 for another month or so. And I won't have anyone else to blame for the delay.

Greg

Guest ShaQuaNew

Congratulations on receiving the word of your P3 being sent to your partner. I hope it shows up in the mailbox very soon. And, you're right, not many ever talk about delaying the interview process. You might want to consider sending the paperwork in, and then calling the consulate to delay the interview.

You might take a look at....

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16902

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
Congratulations on receiving the word of your P3 being sent to your partner. I hope it shows up in the mailbox very soon. And, you're right, not many ever talk about delaying the interview process. You might want to consider sending the paperwork in, and then calling the consulate to delay the interview.

You might take a look at....

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16902

210533[/snapback]

You're right, of course, what I proposed wasn't even a very good idea and thanks for the reference. I think I will make that Plan B. Plan A will involve seeing if my son, the family, and the school would consider skipping the formal graduation and getting his diploma early. I have no idea what kind of reception this will get. I kept hoping this suggestion would come from my SO but that hasn't happened yet.

Greg