Travel to US on B-2 visa while CR-1 and K-3 in pro

My wife is Taiwanese and has had a B-2 visa for 2 years and has used it for 2 trips we made to meet in Hawaii. I filed the I-130 in February and when I received the NOA from it I filed the I-129f March 13, 2006. Neither of these is being processed yet but the I-129f is getting close. My wife is coming to visit me next week and to attend my daughters college graduation and both she and I will be going back to Taiwan 10 days later. I have already purchased both round trip tickets, one for her from Taiwan here to the US and the other for me from here to Taiwan and back.

Another post I can not find now suggests that once the CR-1 or K-3 processes are in motion the US customs will generally not allow a spouse in the US on a tourist visa. Maybe I did not read that post thoroughly but I am wondering if this only applies AFTER USCIS begins processing the forms. In other words should I worry about the customs holding my wife when she arrives on her B-2 visa and if her having a return ticket AND a copy of my e-ticket will be enough to persuade customs to let her continue on. Perhaps this earlier post indicated a spouse can not apply for a B-2 visa after these other 2 processes are in motion but mine already has one.

Thanks.

Now if she has a valid visa for travel to the US there should be no problem as long as she doesn't mention she is married to a USC at the POE.

I might suggest that she state she is attending a good friend's college graduation ceremony and avoid mentioning anything about having a USC husband. Too much information at the POE has been known to cause problems for some depending on the person working at the POE.

I recall hearing of a situation where someone from England arrived in New York on a business visa, but when asked the purpose of his visit and he replied he was visiting his fiance while waiting on the visa process. He was quite upset that they refused him entry, revoked the business visa and sent him back to England.

As Don said, don't lie.