I think it is a good idea to keep it in one of your carry on bags, so you can easily pull out if that 0.01% chance occurs.  This is what I did.

200942[/snapback]

We had them in a carry on bag but didn't have them in view and were never asked to see them. I thought they were needed for AOS or something, but seeing Frank's post that theirs are still rolled up in a tube tells me they aren't needed for that either.... hmmm. I think it is better to be safe and have them with you at POE for sure. Thanks to Lee for the quick response while I was in Nanning!!

When we came through SFO, I asked the IO if she wanted to see the xrays, and she said no, she doesnt need them, but she advised we need to keep them available for one year in case the Dept of Health came to our house to 'inspect'.

201154[/snapback]

Ken, is there something about your house we should know about? :unsure:

201195[/snapback]

Yes Lee, I am harboring a Chinese national !

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
When we came through SFO, I asked the IO if she wanted to see the xrays, and she said no, she doesnt need them, but she advised we need to keep them available for one year in case the Dept of Health came to our house to 'inspect'.

201154[/snapback]

201195[/snapback]

Yes Joanne, I am harboring a Chinese national !

202050[/snapback]

Must be Cheeto's withdrawal, I haven't been mistaken for a Chinese woman from Shanghai in the past year and I attribute the previous time to extremely drunken sailors. :)

201154[/snapback]

201195[/snapback]

Yes Joanne, I am harboring a Chinese national !

202050[/snapback]

Must be Cheeto's withdrawal, I haven't been mistaken for a Chinese woman from Shanghai in the past year and I attribute the previous time to extremely drunken sailors. :)

202057[/snapback]

Oops ! Sorry Lee :)