Translated Immunization records

Everybody,

Im still working on planning my trip back to the states and recently learned from 001 that my son needs the same yellow(orange) little immunization booklet that my wife had to get when she was getting the medical check before her interview (CR-1). Anybody know the procedure for this?

Just curious...couldn't find anything about it on the site.

thanks,

nate&molly&nicholas

Guest ShaQuaNew
Everybody,

Im still working on planning my trip back to the states and recently learned from 001 that my son needs the same yellow(orange) little immunization booklet that my wife had to get when she was getting the medical check before her interview (CR-1).  Anybody know the procedure for this?

Just curious...couldn't find anything about it on the site.

thanks,

nate&molly&nicholas

198530[/snapback]

You might try calling the Consulate, or take a look at these numbers...

http://guangzhou.usconsulate.gov/medical_information.html

I do not believe you son would have any trouble for entering the US, with his US passport. But if your son wants to be enrolled in a day care or preschool in the US, having immunization records translated would be a good idea. Right, ShaQuaNew? :)

Guest ShaQuaNew
I do not believe you son would have any trouble for entering the US, with his US passport.  But if your son wants to be enrolled in a day care or preschool in the US,  having immunization records translated would be a good idea.  Right, ShaQuaNew?  :)

198583[/snapback]

To be certain that Shoesetsuin has everything in order, I think it would be best for him to call the US consulate at GUZ....

I do not believe you son would have any trouble for entering the US, with his US passport.?But if your son wants to be enrolled in a day care or preschool in the US,?having immunization records translated would be a good idea.?Right, ShaQuaNew??:)

198583[/snapback]

To be certain that Shoesetsuin has everything in order, I think it would be best for him to call the US consulate at GUZ....

198585[/snapback]

Joanne's daughter is already here. Maybe she can share her experience on this?

I agree with Stone. Your son does not need any immunication record to get back into US assuming that he has a US passport to enter US. He will need immunization records to show his family doctor or any healthcare authorization when he get his first physical examination for daycare, preschool, etc.

My daughter received her shots from a clinic aiming at foreign patients in Shanghai. The record booklet is in English. It is accepted by the doctor in US.

If your son's records are in Chinese, they will need to be translated.