K-1 visa makes me so stressful

we met in person Feb . 2005 . and we sent out our paperwork April .2005 . and the immigration office also received our paperwork . and gave a number to us which we cound find out on line . but up to now . i have not heard any news about our paperwork . it was taken full 1 years . I just wondering what is happend about our paperwork ? does anyone know how I will be get some news or contact with the immigration ? i am too upset now . please help me !!!

we met in person Feb . 2005 . and we sent out our paperwork April .2005 . and the immigration office also received our paperwork . and gave a number to us which we cound find out on line . but up to now . i have not heard any news about our paperwork . it was taken full 1 years . I just wondering what is happend about our paperwork ? does anyone know how I will be get some news or contact with the immigration ?  i am too upset now . please help me !!!

193928[/snapback]

If you have an A number... ie. A-#########. you should be able to call the USCIS and ask them for a status. you can also check the status with that A# online at www.uscis.gov 1 year without anything is not good news. It might have just gotten loss. 3 months is the longest you should have had to wait to receive your approval or denial of the K1. Good Luck.

Edited by nygatl15 (see edit history)
we met in person Feb . 2005 . and we sent out our paperwork April .2005 . and the immigration office also received our paperwork . and gave a number to us which we cound find out on line . but up to now . i have not heard any news about our paperwork . it was taken full 1 years . I just wondering what is happend about our paperwork ? does anyone know how I will be get some news or contact with the immigration ??i am too upset now . please help me !!!

193928[/snapback]

If you have an A number... ie. A-#########. you should be able to call the USCIS and ask them for a status. you can also check the status with that A# online at www.uscis.gov 1 year without anything is not good news. It might have just gotten loss. 3 months is the longest you should have had to wait to receive your approval or denial of the K1. Good Luck.

193945[/snapback]

I checked my status on line . but there is still have not any changed before I saw . it's said :

Your I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) was received on April 12, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 90 and 120 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

then I still need to waiting ? or have other way to work out about it ?