it's like a waking dream

thanks to all for the kind words. it's great just reading more and more good news as the days pass. keep your eyes open for new glitches in the system, especially as Homeland Security takes over (couldn't they have come up with a better name?).

as far as burning years off my life by enduring the battle? ...nah, even the heart needs a good workout. i have become a much stronger and capable person by carrying this load, and fighting my way through.

if nothing else, refusing to give up against such odds is something everyone here should be proud of. we are a few individuals against a great mountain of red tape (and horse pucky). we continued to push, and over time, we prevailed. if action had not been taken back in december, shortly after PJ set up the site, we would all still be "pending namecheck" with no end in site.

who would have thought that an ordinary guy could get face time with Congressmen and Senators? it's a amazing when you think of the levels of contact we have made individually and as groups - DOS, DOJ, GZ, CA...

yah, i look forward to getting that 2 to 5 hours a day of "fight time" back. i am ready to take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the fruits of our labor.