How long will it take for the interview

Just to clarify...

I assume you mean your paperwork at NVC for CR1 (based on past posts)...

I think the average time from NVC into the GUZ computer is about 6 weeks (?).. So wait till closer to that time and you can call the same DOS number given in your previous posts to check on it's status...

Once at GUZ, the CR1 is treated the same as any other visa..

Hopefully CR1s can give you some more specific timetable examples for NVC to interview...

Guest ShaQuaNew
I was informed that the application had been sent to Gunagzhou Consulate. When will it arrive to Guangzhou?

Thanks.

182202[/snapback]

MPH, please take moment to complete your timeline so that others can see what you've done and when ..... :D

Guest pushbrk
Thanks for your immediate response.

Does NVC send all the paperworks by express mail or airmail or others?

I was told that they wouldn't send by express.

It takes about 6 weeks?

What is DOS number?

I only got GUZ number.

Thanks.

182213[/snapback]

NVC uses DHL but it averages about 6 weeks from the time the package is shipped until it is actually accepted by the consulate and entered into their computer.

"Call the DOS number" means call a telephone number you were given in an earlier post. It is 202.663.1225

It's easier to help you if you post your timeline including visa category.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)

Thanks all.

I am illiterate to immigration law. I know a little about the timeline that posted at the forum. Further, I did not file the petition myself but law office file for me. I only know the paperworks was sent to Guangzhou on January 9 or 10.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Thanks all.

I am illiterate to immigration law. I know a little about the timeline that posted at the forum. Further, I did not file the petition myself but law office file for me. I only know the paperworks was sent to Guangzhou on January 9 or 10.

182227[/snapback]

You can click the following link to add information your signature. It is this area that most use to add their timeline.

Create Timeline

Type your information in the box