Ok now I'm in worried.

My case shipped 11/23 to GUZ.

I checked the 3 closest shipments and the one on 25th has been sitting for several weeks. No big dea.

The next one on the 28th was on hand 12/2 and as of today it shows "Recipient refused delivery". WTF?

Also the next one that was shipped on 11/29 also says "Recipient refused delivery. :(

Edited by IluvmyLi (see edit history)
Guest pushbrk
Ok now I'm in worried.

My case shipped 11/23 to GUZ.

I checked the 3 closest shipments and the one on 25th has been sitting for several weeks.  No big dea.

The next one on the 28th was on hand 12/2 and as of today it shows "Recipient refused delivery".  WTF?

Also the next one that was shipped on 12/29 also says "Recipient refused delivery. :(

182061[/snapback]

I'm not sure what you're tracking but the one shipped on the 29th was delivered on January 10. The one shipped on the 28th is at Gateway.

Guest pushbrk
11/28-29

182079[/snapback]

Duh. Yes, I see. It means both packages cleared customs and delivery was attempted. In all likelyhood there was nobody available authorized to receive the packages. Look for delivery Monday. These delivery attempts were Friday morning.

Guest pushbrk
I just thought it odd that they would say "refused".  Almost seems as if someone actually refused to accept package.  I'll give it a till end of January before I start freaking out.

182114[/snapback]

It's a code, not a note. It sounds worse than it is.