I-129f photos question

Hi all. Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I haven't found them. I have a few questions regarding the photos needed to be provided from my fiancee. Of course, she has a Chinese passport but the photos the US requires are a specific style and size, correct?

-Where can she get her passport photos?

-Can she request multiple passport photos?

-Are the Chinese passport photos consistant to the US requirements?

Any and all of the answers you provide are very welcome.

Guest pushbrk
Hi all. Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I haven't found them.  I have a few questions regarding the photos needed to be provided from my fiancee. Of course, she has a Chinese passport but the photos the US requires are a specific style and size, correct? 

182014[/snapback]

The passport photos she gets in China will be fine. Have her get a dozen or so. They're cheap.

Hi all. Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I haven't found them.  I have a few questions regarding the photos needed to be provided from my fiancee. Of course, she has a Chinese passport but the photos the US requires are a specific style and size, correct? 

182014[/snapback]

The passport photos she gets in China will be fine. Have her get a dozen or so. They're cheap.

182015[/snapback]

Thanks for your very prompt answer. The kindness here never ceases to amaze me. I am new to these forums and they are appreciated.

Jie easily got the 50 by 50 mm in China, and I sent those with the application. She only paid about 25 rmb in Shanghai for 4 of these.

The Kodak photo stores in China are familiar with the sizes/styles needed by the American govt for visas, and she recommends using Kodak, not one of the cheap stores owned by the 'country people' (sorry, but that is a form of Shanghai 'racism')