AOS Interview in Atlanta Wednesday

We have our AOS interview in Atlanta on Wednesday. We have a two week old daughter and don't know if it is acceptable to bring her in a stroller given the current "security" environment. Has anyone with relativly recent experience noticed strollers in the interview area or seen one turned away? We would like to keep her as comfortable as possible through the ordeal. I would also like to bring my laptop.

Also, any advice on parking near the MLK Federal building would be appreaciated.

Unfortunately, I can't remember if I saw strollers in the building when we were there about 9 months ago. The building is old, and the security entrance is tight as you go through the metal detectors, but I can't for the life of me remember whether there were strollers inside.

If I remember correctly, there is an old multi-story garage across the street from the main entrance. There are a lot of steps from the street level to the entrance, but I would think that as a government building, there is also ramp access. I think Mick and his wife and daughter went to Atlanta for the AOS interview. Maybe he'll chime in.

Good luck tomorrow.