P4 and Interview letter received

I was wondering, You got a interview date for your K-3  My quetion is....

When did you send back you paperwork from your P-3

We just got our P-3 on X-MAS EVE, and returned it asap

I'm trying to guess when we will get our interview date??

Thanks, Scott

179528[/snapback]

I don't remember exactly when but i think it was in the middle of October 2005 that my wife mailed in the P3 for the K3/K4. 2.5 months to get the P4 for us.

CK, Looks like a long hard choice to make for you. I wore these shoes (in a way). I notice your CR-1 seems to be near completion BUT the CR-2 is hung up. IF you want both of them here now- push for the K-3. My wife came here in July BUT we STILL do not have a CR-2 interview date for the daughter.

179531[/snapback]

I do want them both here at the same time but we have a little issue of getting the biological father to sign the permission letter for my step-daughter so my wife and I don't want to do K3.

Edited by ckhang (see edit history)
I was wondering, You got a interview date for your K-3  My quetion is....

When did you send back you paperwork from your P-3

We just got our P-3 on X-MAS EVE, and returned it asap

I'm trying to guess when we will get our interview date??

Thanks, Scott

179528[/snapback]

I don't remember exactly when but i think it was in the middle of October 2005 that my wife mailed in the P3 for the K3/K4. 2.5 months to get the P4 for us.

179532[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, I am hoping that they are speeding things up as I have seen in recent months and or weeks!!!

I would love to have a FEB date if possible

I can NOT give you a definite answer but they cancelled our K-3/4 as it arrived- CR-1 beat it there. Also seen many posts here and at VJ that seem to indicate that GUZ will almost automatically do this.

179696[/snapback]

Thanks.... I am hoping that GZ will scheldule the CR1 interview date before the K3 interview comes up.

Good news. I wouldn't try to postpone the interview waiting on the CR-1. If the CR-1 paperwork is all there, there is a chance that GUZ may swap it in so that the interview might result in a CR-1 visa rather than the K-3 but be careful about the daughter. If her files are not at GUZ yet, it would be a real shame for her mom to get a CR-1 and then have to return to GUZ when the daughter's CR-2 paperwork is ready for processing (the daughter wouldn't be able to get a K-4 since mom didn't get a K-3). If I were in your shoes, I would want to make sure that whatever visas are issued as a result of the interview include a visa for the daughter.

Good luck.