Reflections

as a chinese i really can;t understand why people here is changing this fast. You can smell money in this whole country and what people want is just MONEY :D . it is really rare to see people will get marry only because they love each other.  even when i wonderd why my freinds have BF but dont want to marry. they told me that becuase their boyfreinds dont have money ;)  :D . ..

only on candle and 001 you can see how sad we can be here when we miss our loved one. and how hard we try for our loved one. This is a family of love.

Thank you for your touching analysis. This makes much sense.

This encourages me to share my own story, which I will hopefully post in the stories page shortly. However, your words ring true, and this leads me to one small but very positive issue to recall.

My darling, about 3 months before I first met her (in person we first met) was dating one of the wealthiest people in her city, and a person who's name showed in the richest people in China list: he owns about 1.5Yi Yuan (1 Yi = 1wan wan = 100,000,000) in property and businesses. However, she was not happy with him because he was sedentary and never wanted to help her to achieve her dreams, although he was always very fair to her.

Upon meeting each other and learning more about each other, she started to discover that many of the things in life that he could provide for her made her not feel more full and never helped her to become stronger. It was an extremely tough decision, as her family is quite poor, but she made it quickly, within the 7 day period before we physically bumped into each other twice within a 3 day period, and when she offered to take me to her home (we met in Beijing and she lives about a 9 hour train ride from there).

I knew at this point, and from every time we have since talked, our families have shared, and our friends and each other have interacted, that we have each made the right choices. She sacrificed so much wealth, for her heart and her mind, and her dreams. As to what I sacrificed, that will come in my story. However, we both, today, feel that we have gained so much more than we initially let go, for we have learned, we feel wonderful, and our hearts beat with the vastness of our emotions and dreams, in tandem, each day.

Thank you again for your wonderful issue to consider and how important it is when one knows that the issue is not relevant for personal situation! :-) Love will touch us and should allow us to realize our synergy, as we both feel every day, even though we are still awaiting our P4. I can not wait for when we can spend every minute together, without any more waiting!