.pdf files questions:

I have had that happen before using Adobe Standard. I will usually close the file and begin again and if the fields are still not good, I would start over.

One way to work with this is to save often and be cautious when changing information in a field. It seems to happen when you backspace to the first character. I found that by starting my change after the first letter and then going back and removing only the first letter it would not act so strange.

I hope this helps.

I have had that happen before using Adobe Standard. I will usually close the file and begin again and if the fields are still not good, I would start over.

One way to work with this is to save often and be cautious when changing information in a field. It seems to happen when you backspace to the first character. I found that by starting my change after the first letter and then going back and removing only the first letter it would not act so strange.

I hope this helps.

174501[/snapback]

Thanks for the quick response. I really appreciate that.

So you mean inputting starting from the second letter, leaving the first space blank?

I am using adobe acrobat 6.0 standard. And I did close my .pdf file for several times but still useless.

I take it you are inserting text fields and typing in the new field you have added. This works fine for the initial text, then click elsewhere to get out of the edit mode.

If you need to modify the text you have already type start at position 2 in the field and type, then go back and delete the first character. It seems you can not remove all of the characters from a text field and be able to use it again, you just have to add a new field.

A few times it has just gotten so bad that had to re-start the computer before it would behave correctly.

See, I told you there would be more stress. :greenblob:

If it really gets too bad, just start over with a new form.

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)