Guest ShaQuaNew
Now I am  :cheering:  :cheering:  :cheering: ... 1st time was birth certificate.  anyone have any idea about the 2nd RFE?

174117[/snapback]

Share your timeline please. So we can help, please provide:

1. Type of petition you filed

2. Service center you sent it to

3. Date you mailed it

4. Date it was received

5. Type, date and nature of your first RFE

6. The status of your first RFE

7. How you learned of you current RFE

Thanks

Upon your reply to these questions we will all be better able to help.... :cheering:

1. CR2

2. Vermont Service Center

3 & 4. NOA1 is 9/16/2006

5. 1st RFE is for birth certificate, 9/26/2005

6. mailed 1st RFE back to VSC on 10/18/2005

7. Electronic e-mail from USCIS

My guess is maybe the notarize letter to give my step-daughter permission to leave China. I hope this help.

Guest ShaQuaNew
1.  CR2

2.  Vermont Service Center

3 & 4.  NOA1 is 9/16/2006

5.  1st RFE is for birth certificate, 9/26/2005

6.  mailed 1st RFE back to VSC on 10/18/2005

7.  Electronic e-mail from USCIS

My guess is maybe the notarize letter to give my step-daughter permission to leave China.  I hope this help.

174128[/snapback]

There is really no way of knowing what can be contained in the RFE until you receive the hardcopy of the letter in your mailbox at home. In it, there will be detailed information as to what they are requesting, why they are requesting it, and where you need to send the evidence. Since you've already seen one RFE you rather know the drill on that.

Wishing you the best on a speedy turnaround.....

...thanks for sharing your timeline.... :blink:

Guest ShaQuaNew
Yeah, the BC is what I thought too when I talked to my LaoPo yesterday.  Well, i just gonna wait for the letter to find out. Thanks.........

174319[/snapback]

Come back and tell us about your RFE when it arrives. Good luck :D

Yeah, the BC is what I thought too when I talked to my LaoPo yesterday.  Well, i just gonna wait for the letter to find out.   Thanks.........

174319[/snapback]

Come back and tell us about your RFE when it arrives. Good luck :)

174322[/snapback]

Well, I recieved the RFE today, 12/10/2005. USCIS is requesting the notorial certificate of marriage. I did mail in a copy of my marriage booklet with translation and also was certified. Maybe becuase the copy was not notoraized. Anyway, my wife has made 3 copies last month at her IDD place and will mail 1 copy to me.