Jingwen went a week or so in advance of the interview because of holiday closings. Had the holidays not intervened, we probably would have gone a few days before the interview. In retrospect, I think it is wise to give yourself a little breathing room just in case something unexpected comes up during the exam. If it is convenient to make one long trip or even two trips, I think that would be the safest course. A month is probably not needed, but more than a day or two in advance might be prudent.

Jingwen went a week or so in advance of the interview because of holiday closings.  Had the holidays not intervened, we probably would have gone a few days before the interview.  In retrospect, I think it is wise to give yourself a little breathing room just in case something unexpected comes up during the exam.  If it is convenient to make one long trip or even two trips, I think that would be the safest course.  A month is probably not needed, but more than a day or two in advance might be prudent.

174012[/snapback]

ya,, Thank you for you repsonse.

The reason i am asing is becuase she will be in GZ in a few days. So, i think maybe 1 month before is a little too eary right?

One key issue with the medical is that she must have the P4 interview letter in hand... and then of course, all the paperwork, pictures, etc ready to go.

If she was going to be in GUZ and was prepared to do it ahead of time, I'd encourage her to do it (given she easily has all the info)... but if it's out of the way, then there is less stress around the interview.. you can just get there a day before...

Jingwen went a week or so in advance of the interview because of holiday closings.  Had the holidays not intervened, we probably would have gone a few days before the interview.  In retrospect, I think it is wise to give yourself a little breathing room just in case something unexpected comes up during the exam.  If it is convenient to make one long trip or even two trips, I think that would be the safest course.  A month is probably not needed, but more than a day or two in advance might be prudent.

174012[/snapback]

ya,, Thank you for you repsonse.

The reason i am asing is becuase she will be in GZ in a few days. So, i think maybe 1 month before is a little too eary right?

174026[/snapback]

She needs to show her appointment letter for her medical exam. It is better to be too early than too late. The result will not expire.

Since she will be in GZ anyway, "in an few days", it's better to have it done during this trip. So when she goes later for her interview, she will have one less thing to worry about.