Renew K-1 NOA Where Send ?

My I 129F Notice of Approval which was approved for 4 monjths is due to expire on December , 2005 , does any one know where I send a letter to extend it an extra 4 months since time is running out? I hope to be getting from Guangzhou the P3 info soon, but I will need to request an extension of the petition. On the other hand will Guangzhou just request me to renew it once they begin processing the K-1 ...

Ditto. This is from the consulate's website - http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/kvfaq.html

"What if my petition expires?

Consular officers have the authority to extend the validity of petitions that have expired. Because many petitions often expire before an applicant can be interviewed, officers at the Consulate routinely extend the validity of K-1 petitions."

I used the upcoming expiration of the I-129f petition as a reason for contacting GZ and to add to the paper trail of my involvement in the process. I asked them if anything was needed to formally request an extension. Their response was "no" - didn't need to do anything.