Post I-129F, pre I-134, NOA2...

Hi everyone,

I am once again searching the site for information and had a couple more questions.

I sent the I-129F packet in (received Nov. 9) and checked the Vermont Service Center processing dates (on Oct. 15). My SO finally got her birth certificate which her parents traveled to get (I still have to ask how much everything was and what bribes were paid if any).

Now I am getting ready for another visit the beginning of January. Is there anything I should be thinking of bringing with me on the trip? I planned on bringing the completed I-129F packet for her. I have received the NOA but nothing else. Should I get going on the I-134 stuff or wait for the approval first?

Thank you,

Rick

P.S. Has anyone heard from esun?

My timeline.

April 29, 2005 - Met online.

July 9, 2005 - Visited her and stayed until August 7th.

- Confirmed our feelings for one another and wanted to get married.

November 4, 2005 - Submitted I-129F (received Nov. 9)

January 1, 2006 - Next visit.

Probably the best thing you could do would be to help her prepare the DS-230 part 1 for P3 and the DS-156 & DS-156k & DS-157 for the interview. You can download all of these and the Chinese versions for P4 are on the Guangzhou web site. http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/niv/

(While the DS-157 isn't required for K-1 visa they want it completed) ;)

On the I-134 you should probably wait until after P-3 and it would be best to use your 2005 tax return for it.

Eric shows up every now and again, but I think he is busy running errands for someone. :angry:

Edited by LeeFisher3 (see edit history)
Probably the best thing you could do would be to help her prepare the DS-230 part 1 for P3 and the DS-156 & DS-156k & DS-157 for the interview. You can download all of these and the Chinese versions for P4 are on the Guangzhou web site. http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/niv/

(While the DS-157 isn't required for K-1 visa they want it completed) :santa:

On the I-134 you should probably wait until after P-3 and it would be best to use your 2005 tax return for it.

Eric shows up every now and again, but I think he is busy running errands for someone. ;)

172895[/snapback]

Thanks!

That is very good info and a big help!