9. That I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s) If none, state "none".

10. That I have submitted visa petition(s) to the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) on behalf of the following person(s). If none, state none.

I was married 6 years ago and we had gone through the immigration process also. I divorced in 2004.

In question 9 would I put her name for that answer? Or are they asking if I have an affidavit currently filed for someone else?

Question 10 they want my current SO's name? Or would that also be the name of my previous marriage through immigration? :lol:

My read (and I searched Visa Journey to confirm if others are advising the same), is that if you ever submitted an affidavit of Support (Q.9) or ever submitted a visa petition (Q.10), then you should answer with that information...

172046[/snapback]

I think this is the right way. If you ever submitted an affidavit of support in the past, list the info on line 9. If you ever filed a petition in the past, list the info on line 10. Think about line 10. If it was intended solely to cover the current petition, why would it say "If none, state none"?