The other night I emailed the Guz. with my question about getting my wifes Power of Attorney. They promptly emailed me back. Yes she is allowed into The American Citizen Services Unit. She will have to bring her Chinese ID Card to enter the Consulate. I wonder, does her new Chinese Passport serve as her I.D. She will have both.

Anyway, I really appreciated their prompt responce. I did think $30US per Notary Seal was a bit expensive. But then again, I've paid $5US for a cup of coffee before.

Past members have stated that if the notarized document is required, then the consulate is supposed to do it for free... but I'm not sure if that was for overcome issues (?)...

Anyway, have her report back to you in as much detail as she can for CFL... would be good to get this into the FAQ.

167295[/snapback]

This is required by the state of North Carolina. They believe I'm married. All I didwas mention it, and they gave her half of my house :shutup: So therefore, I need Power of Attorney to do an equity line.

I am going to China in a couples of days Dave, where have you been? Oh Yea, I remember :blink: Anyway we will go there together, and get a "lay of the land" :bangin:

Edited by obxtrainman (see edit history)