The FAQ needs being updated?

http://candleforlove.com/CFL_FAQ_P4_Final1.htm

"(Edited 24 June 2005)

Q.1.8 How long until we receive the P4 from the Consulate?

A.1.8.1.

Currently the average wait time is 140-160 days after Guangzhou receives and enters your P3 into the computer. It usually arrives via EMS (Express Mail Service) from the Guangzhou Consulate."

For K1 applicants, it looks like just 2-3 months from P3 to P4 recently.

I'll pass that request along...  :D  :cheering:

How about averages of:

P3 - P4 = 100 days

P3 - Interview = 142 days

(Taken from the master interview post)

167070[/snapback]

I was just hoping that FAQ can shine like an encouraging SUN there for us passengers during the whole long process... ;)

The new data looks much better. :greenblob: :greenblob:

Based on the latest total trends of CFL and 001 (K1/K3), I would drop it to:

P3 - P4 = 40 days

P3 - Interview = 80 days

Assuming of course no further delays.

If we go on the publicized goal of 6 months start to finish for the visa process, then we would say three months before Guz, three months after Guz. We have one CFLer at a total of 180 days start to finish (K3), and two recent 001's at 125 and 134 days (these are K1's). Most are still at around 200 days or longer, and a couple 500 days as well recently.

Based on the latest total trends of CFL and 001 (K1/K3), I would drop it to:

P3 - P4 = 40 days

P3 - Interview = 80 days

Assuming of course no further delays.

If we go on the publicized goal of 6 months start to finish for the visa process, then we would say three months before Guz, three months after Guz. We have one CFLer at a total of 180 days start to finish (K3), and  two recent 001's at 125 and 134 days (these are K1's). Most are still at around 200 days or longer, and a couple 500 days as well recently.

167219[/snapback]

How far back are you tracking the trends? Just curious if there's been a shift in the "average" times.

Of course, our case was something of an anomaly (10 months from P3 - P4, 11 months from P3 - Interview), but I'm curious if things are speeding up or staying relatively the same over the last two years or so.