New Posting on GZ Website

Ski, you have a good point. How long did they leave the standard reply sitting there? We can all recite it from memory. And now, they have some updated, timely info. Maybe Mick and Owen did get their attention? Let's hope the results show next week with EMS letters.

In fact the web site issue was one Owen and I raised both by correspondence and in person with Mr. Adams. Looks like he was in fact listening to what we were saying, at least to some extent. We had suggested that having more information, up to date information, on the web site would cut down on the phone calls and thereby free up more people to process visas. He said he would "look into the possibilities". I give him credit in that it looks like he followed through on this one. :unsure:

That Data combined with this; Im very encouraged.

Mr. XXXX,

I have just been informed that the clearance message to Guangzhou was

transmitted today.

Please continue to be patient while the Consulate receives and processes its incoming communications. I don't know how long that will take. The

Consulate will notify your fiancee when the case is ready for final processing.

Happy Valentine's Day.

-Andrew Simkin

How to get Andrew Sampkin to help our case? We just call CA number and BY CHANCE get Andrew Sampkin on the phone. I don't know if that works. It seems that he knows much more than the information line officer. I may wait until 90 days passing to call CA for help and DoS help line too.

Mr. XXXX,

transmitted today.

Please continue to be patient while the Consulate receives and processes its incoming communications.  I don't know how long that will take.  The

Happy Valentine's Day.

-Andrew Simkin

That's great news Joseph!!!! :unsure: :blink: :)

I hope GZ makes the process a speedy one. Congrats!!!

Mr. XXXX,

transmitted today.

Please continue to be patient while the Consulate receives and processes its incoming communications.  I don't know how long that will take.  The

Happy Valentine's Day.

-Andrew Simkin

Congrats, Joseph.

Now the wait is in GZ's hand.

How to get Andrew Sampkin to help our case? We just call CA number and BY CHANCE get Andrew Sampkin on the phone. I don't know if that works. It seems that he knows much more than the information line officer. I may wait until 90 days passing to call CA for help and DoS help line too.

why not try asking for him?

wow! i have never seen so much optimism!

A.S. was assigned by Harty to look in to our situation back in december - when the markimwaiting group letter was sent in. i was fortunate enough to talk to him that same day by kissing up to one of the switchboard operators.

he used my case, owens, and rons (here in denver) as sample cases to start trying to figure out what had gone wrong, and how to fix it. he was the guy who forced GZ to resub all of the namechecks (after they did nothing for 8 months), and was the one who figured out the "duplicate" problem and implemented the fix.

though we have had a long and rediculous wait, people like him have genuinely been doing their best to help us. some of us have also been lucky enough to get our Senator's and congressmen's aids involved, and they too have added valuable weopons to our battle.

i have become as skeptical as anyone... but either the lies are so elaborate that i can't distinguish them from the truth - or - dare i say it - we are being told the truth...

keep up the fight, keep the pressure on until the visas are flowing.

wow!  i have never seen so much optimism!

A.S. was assigned by Harty to look in to our situation back in december - when the markimwaiting group letter was sent in.  i was fortunate enough to talk to him that same day by kissing up to one of the switchboard operators.

he used my case, owens, and rons (here in denver) as sample cases to start trying to figure out what had gone wrong, and how to fix it.  he was the guy who forced GZ to resub all of the namechecks (after they did nothing for 8 months), and was the one who figured out the "duplicate" problem and implemented the fix.

though we have had a long and rediculous wait, people like him have genuinely been doing their best to help us.  some of us have also been lucky enough to get our Senator's and congressmen's aids involved, and they too have added valuable weopons to our battle.

i have become as skeptical as anyone...  but either the lies are so elaborate that i can't distinguish them from the truth - or - dare i say it - we are being told the truth...

keep up the fight, keep the pressure on until the visas are flowing.

Jon:

A double right on!!!! And I agree that we owe a debt of appreciation to AS, although I have never had the pleasure of dealing with him. I would, however, like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for all your efforts in behalf of all of us. The information you have managed to surface and share has been invaluable. Again, a big thanks Jon.

Thank you Jon for resolving the duplicate submission issues. It is very important for the name check process.

Do you know if DoS has fixed the duplicate submission issue completely? If so, in the future, we can just ask GZ or DoS to resubmit our cases after 90 days of waiting. Thanks!

Thank you Jon for resolving the duplicate submission issues. It is very important for the name check process.

Do you know if DoS has fixed the duplicate submission issue completely? If so, in the future, we can just ask GZ or DoS to resubmit our cases after 90 days of waiting.  Thanks!

we should NEVER ask GZ to resubmit a case.. Jesus.. This is the government.. Can't they figure it out by themselves? I still think that resubs were done not because we ased, just because of somehow, in the convulated admin system we have, somehow it happens.

I mean, it's like asking IRS in march.. Geee guys don't you forget to send me my 1040 OK?? I really want to pay my taxes this year :D

I'm nlot like those Owen/ Mick tax china-based dodgers you know..

LOL Juuust kidding guys... couldn't resist :lol: