I just happened to give DOS a call, like I do every week, but this must be my lucky night. They said interview was scheduled for 11/15. I am still in shock to be honest. I am lucky enough to be working temporarily in Malaysia and my wife is here with me, so I could share the good news with her. Now I am more nervous than before. I have a few questions if anyone can help me.

1. We will fly from Penang to GZ, and do the health check there. How far ahead do we need to go for the health check? Can we get it back in a day or two?

2. I have seen posts about where and how to pay the interview fee, and the increase in the AOS fee. Where do I pay them?

3. I also need to find a post that lists all the things I really need to have for the interview. I have been collecting for a while and need to quicly get organized.

I want to thank everyone on this website for all their help. I have been reading posts almost daily and the information has been great.

M

:greenblob: Congratulations :clapping:

As far as the Medical exam, most of them seem to have a two day time frame for pickup, but you can usually pay a little extra for same day or next day service. Just to be safe I would plan on a couple of days though.

Since you are a CR-1 I think you have paid all the Fee's???

Edited by Gene (see edit history)