How Many K1's Still Pending?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interview December 11

Last resubmissions January 4, and January 21

man, this is ridiculous.... What on God's green earth is going on with those resubs business ??? Jan 4? then Jan 21? 3 weeks later?

There goes the 90 days no resub theory kids...

It might work agains us actually.... Just occured to me that say you're cleared from a dec 12 resub.... but you were re-re-sub'd say Jan 15..... Consulate get the OK for the 12/12 resub, but unfortunately their last record shows they should wait for a clearance on a 1/15 resub, not the 12/12.. Get my drift? Opps. kid, sorry not cleared ! Am I just being paranoid her or is this just possible?? I expect anything these days...

Some were resub'd 4 times from the Black Hole group...

Interview December 11

man, this is ridiculous.... What on God's green earth is going on with those resubs business ??? Jan 4? then Jan 21? 3 weeks later?

It might work agains us actually.... Just occured to me that say you're cleared from a dec 12 resub.... but you were re-re-sub'd say Jan 15..... Consulate get the OK for the 12/12 resub, but unfortunately their last record shows they should wait for a clearance on a 1/15 resub, not the 12/12.. Get my drift? Opps. kid, sorry not cleared ! Am I just being paranoid her or is this just possible?? I expect anything these days...

Yeah, I noticed this one too Eric. Don't know what it means exactly or why it was done that way. Any further info on this Snowbeast? :lol:

Guest Snowbeast
Interview December 11

Yeah, I noticed this one too Eric. Don't know what it means exactly or why it was done that way. Any further info on this Snowbeast? :D

I pondered it for days after I found out. I thought maybe they were just telling me Jan. 4 on the info line because they were telling everyone that. But then after talking to numerous people about it, I became convinced that there were too many people telling me the same thing so it must have actually been resubmitted on January 21.

Then, I continued to try to rationalize why it could have happened. Then I started thinking that if it was resubmitted it might trigger some kind of something that would drop it out of the system completely because it was a duplicate.

Of course, as I would discover later, I was partially correct. When I saw the posts here about duplicates I knew I had been right. I was pretty furious! When I received the call telling me we had been cleared and it was cabled to GZ I was very relieved. I had all kinds of scenarios going through my head, and most of them didn't have a timely ending. I'm glad it has seemingly worked out for the best. But I'm starting to worry that another back log is going to occur at GZ.

Let's all hope this does not happen, and that the EMS letters start falling from the sky like leaves in autumn.

Interview December 11

Yeah, I noticed this one too Eric. Don't know what it means exactly or why it was done that way. Any further info on this Snowbeast? :D

I pondered it for days after I found out. I thought maybe they were just telling me Jan. 4 on the info line because they were telling everyone that. But then after talking to numerous people about it, I became convinced that there were too many people telling me the same thing so it must have actually been resubmitted on January 21.

Then, I continued to try to rationalize why it could have happened. Then I started thinking that if it was resubmitted it might trigger some kind of something that would drop it out of the system completely because it was a duplicate.

Of course, as I would discover later, I was partially correct. When I saw the posts here about duplicates I knew I had been right. I was pretty furious! When I received the call telling me we had been cleared and it was cabled to GZ I was very relieved. I had all kinds of scenarios going through my head, and most of them didn't have a timely ending. I'm glad it has seemingly worked out for the best. But I'm starting to worry that another back log is going to occur at GZ.

Let's all hope this does not happen, and that the EMS letters start falling from the sky like leaves in autumn.

Thanks for the info Snowbeast. Yes, that was a strange scenario with two resubs so close together. But it seems to have worked out pretty well in that your clearance was sent to GZ. I, too, hope things will begin to start rolling in a major way in GZ. We should all keep an eye on how many EMS deliveries start flowing this week and next. :D :P

Unfortunately, I don't even know if our case has been cleared or not. The day Owen and I were there, it had not been cleared. Either that, or they didn't have it in the system yet. :P