onesuit is back to work

Guest ShaQuaNew

Well, after waiting on hold for nearly 30 minutes I finally reached a OneSuite.Com operator. Like most everyone, I have not been able to log into my account since their server crash. The operator reset my password and I was then able to login. I looked at my phone history however and though some of it was there it only went back to mid-June of 2005.

I asked about getting refund of the money currently in my account and was told that they would indeed do that for any customer that has been unhappy and unwilling to continue. I mentioned to her that it was not only the long distance telephone service but even more important was having 24/7 access to my phone records. She seemed preset on the idea that most everyone was upset that they were unable to call. I think a good many here on this website NEED the telephone records and ability to print them for the Visa process. I did kinda feel for the operator though as she sounded kinda beat up by customers I'm sure.

Jeff, I've not had any problem with the Dynasky local number or website since signing up the other day. Been very happy with it.

I signed up with ecallchina.com and am very pleased with the quality of the connection - better than onesuite. I even get free 20 SMS messages for each $20 purchase. The rate is 2 cents/min to China. I doubt I will go back to onesuite, except to use up the remaining 40 dollars worth of credit unless I can get a refund. This kind of glitch can bankrupt a company, specially in a very competitive calling card business.

Edited by bubbafred10 (see edit history)