forms in P4 for IR/CR-1

My wife received her P4 on Saturday. Up until this point I have been filling out all the forms for her. Her English is great, but I wanted to take care of everything. Well, now I am in US, and she is in China. I still need to help her, as she is not fluent in "legal-ese" (who is?). So, what forms are in the P4 for IR/CR-1?

Also, her interview is on November 2nd. Is it generally better to have the interview at the beginning of the month, or the end? I'm still worried about our "proof". I am sure it will be overkill... We were together every day for 2 years before we got married. We have pictures of us all over China, at different times of the year, all over Thailand and our Honeymoon in Vietnam. Pictures of me with her family, at several times. Pictures of her and my mother (when my mother came for a visit). And pictures of our wedding (the real wedding, not the "glamour shots").

I was an English teacher in China for 3 years, so my income was $0. But, my parents are joint-sponsers (making $60K per year). Currently, I am working for rather large News Organization making $60K per year, as a computer programmer (I included a letter from them stating that, in my AOS forms). I hope that will be sufficient for the interview.