Little help please.

Hello all. GZ recieved our P-3 on 8/13/05. Just out of curiosity I E-Mailed the Consulate to check the status. They replied (very quickly) "Currently we are not able to schedule your interview unless you return forms OF-230-1 and 169 to us" I know these were submitted with our P-3. So I called DOS to see what they showed. They said our papers were complete but that my SO's son was not included. I E-Mailed this back to GZ and they called, yes called my SO. They said that the missing papers were for her son and that they would send them to her. When she recieved the papers they also included an I-864. Am I to assume that the I-864 is for me to fill out and update (in the 129 packet I used form I-134)? Also, is this normal for GZ or is it going to delay our interview date? Thanks.

I agree.. you could download the forms (unless you made blank copies of the ones for your SO--which I recommend, in case you make an error and want to start over) and send in for the son.

If you sent in the I-134 with the I-129F, it will be too old for them to use at the interview. You should get a new one done for the interview.

Also, a second I-134 for the child. Wait till closer to the interview to do these...

If your K1 or K3, I'd ignore the I-864.

Once you get the P4, the child will also need their own papers for the medical exam, etc.. make sure you anticipate that...

I don't see a delay by GUZ for this.. just return stuff ASAP.

Thanks for the two quick replies. I am a K-1 Visa. I have just mailed a new 134, a 864 and all supporting documents. As you said, I will need more current ones for the interview any way. I also sent certified copies of my passport with two visits not shown on the 129. If the decisions of the interview are indeed made before hand, maybe this will strengthen my case. Rather than needing to produce as evidence. I do hope to get an interview in November or December. Any thoughts?