Is this enough evidence?

If you are K3, your appropriate 'affidavit of support', should one be asked for at an interview in GUZ, is the I-134; If your CR1, then it is I-864.

9 FAM 41.81 Notes:

K-1 and K-3 applicants are subject to INA 212(a)(4) and must demonstrate to the consular officer's satisfaction that they will not become a public charge. The Form I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213 A of the Act cannot be required. Applicants may submit a letter from the petitioner's employer or evidence that they will be self-supporting. The Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, may be required when the consular officer deems it useful.

The OF-167, "Evidence Which may be presented to meet the public charge provisions of the law", if you got one with P3 (as a K3), supports this as well.

K3 should have at least one years taxes; many bring three years; CR1 should bring three years taxes.

I would recommend that you use the current year [evidence], plus the last two previous years.. that makes a total of three years. I recall reading on one persons case where the year was far enough along (or just closed, although not yet tax time) and the unfiled year was requested. All three of your years appear to be above the poverty threashold of $16,037.

For GUZ, the best approach for the financials, as a minimum is:

1) Employment letter

2) Taxes of three years

3) I-134 / I-864 as applicable

You have a bank letter, so that is additionally good.

GUZ may very well not ask for anything.. this past two weeks have shown then to not ask many for anything; but the each of the above are the most common requests for financials.