Q1 Visa Application...

Earlier I made a post about getting my L visa for up to 120 or more days and I got a response back about putting 120 days for duration of stay on a multiple-entry application. Well, my application was a single-entry application but I told the truth on the "duration of stay" and wrote 120 days. I just talked to the agent that is taking it to the Consulate and told him what I did and he said they will reject if I put more than 30 days...is this true? Or is there a chance they will give me a longer stay on my visa? Help! Last thing I need is to have my visa application returned to me!

Earlier I made a post about getting my L visa for up to 120 or more days and I got a response back about putting 120 days for duration of stay on a multiple-entry application. Well, my application was a single-entry application but I told the truth on the "duration of stay" and wrote 120 days. I just talked to the agent that is taking it to the Consulate and told him what I did and he said they will reject if I put more than 30 days...is this true? Or is there a chance they will give me a longer stay on my visa? Help! Last thing I need is to have my visa application returned to me!

152697[/snapback]

I have had no problem obtaining a double entry 90 day Visa. I am not sure a single 120 is issued. You can re-apply quickly for the double ninety. I would pay a little extra and go through a Visa Agent. It should only take a few days. The key to the ninety is that you are married to a Chinese national.