Strange visitors

My wife said that two strange men were asking the lady at the store downstairs from her apartment about the family name of the people living in her apartment. They wouldn't give the store owner any more information about their identity.

Does the American government tell the Chinese government about potential immigrants? If so, at what time in the process do they tell the PRC?

Do we have anything to worry about?

My wife said that two strange men were asking the lady at the store downstairs from her apartment about the family name of the people living in her apartment.  They wouldn't give the store owner any more information about their identity. 

Does the American government tell the Chinese government about potential immigrants?  If so, at what time in the process do they tell the PRC?

Do we have anything to worry about?

152569[/snapback]

The two men were government security people. Did you stay in the apartment with her? This is probably a normal PRC security check. If you resided in the apartment at any time they probably questioned the apartment manager about idenities.

152569[/snapback]

The two men were government security people. Did you stay in the apartment with her? This is probably a normal PRC security check. If you resided in the apartment at any time they probably questioned the apartment manager about idenities.

152575[/snapback]

I am in the United States now and she is in BaoJi, China.

152569[/snapback]

152575[/snapback]

I am in the United States now and she is in BaoJi, China.

152576[/snapback]

You were apparently there at some time which may have triggered a check. Keep all your correspondence strictly about love and your relationship.