Name check completed

Finally my wife's name check has been finished (actually it was a few weeks ago, but just found out). If I have read everything correctly this is the final wait, right? Next should come the interview at some point. That is what the mighty GZ told me in my email today. Clearance completed, waiting to schedule an interview. High volumes, blah, blah, blah.... I thought the new consulate was to allow for more interviews to be conducted.

Matt

Finally my wife's name check has been finished (actually it was a few weeks ago, but just found out).  If I have read everything correctly this is the final wait, right?  Next should come the interview at some point.  That is what the mighty GZ told me in my email today.  Clearance completed, waiting to schedule an interview.  High volumes, blah, blah, blah....  I thought the new consulate was to allow for more interviews to be conducted.

Matt

152382[/snapback]

Hopefully, you are pretty close to the top of the list because of:

Case sent to GZ............................4/12/2005

Case entered in GZ computer............5/02/2005

and/or your GUZ case #. Have your SO keep an eye out for the P4!

Dont worry P4 is just around the corner

152530[/snapback]

Thanks for all the positive emails. I was joking about the new consulate. I have no expectations. I feel my timeline is pretty fast compared to other people I have seen on this site. Especially for a CR1 visa. It is nice to know that I am in the home stretch and only waiting for an interview and not just another step to be completed. I can't complain I have been only away from my wife for 4 months total, thanks to my job who sends me to Asia often for long work projects. I am in Malaysia now working for a few months and I inquired about transfering her interview here, but they were not hearing anything about it. Good thing is it is easy for her to visit Malaysia 30 days at a time. I just hope the interview happens while I am still here so I can go with her to the interview.