I have been reading information on people that have email guz and I see words about dos and how guz entry case in computer. How do you find out then your case gets to guz computer. And how custom do a name check. When you entry in the dates when this all happen, I guess I dont understand alot of this. Maybe soom one could shed soon light on this. Also I received email from guz and they said: As of today sep 5 2005 we can retrieve your case in our comuter system. But we still have not received the physical file without which we cannot further process the case. It may take a few months for NVC files to be transferred to the consulate. They also want me not to email anymore until I here from them.

I have been reading information on people that have email guz and I see words about dos and how guz entry case in computer. How do you find out then your case gets to guz computer. And how custom do a name check. When you entry in the dates when this all happen, I guess I dont understand alot of this. Maybe soom one could shed soon light on this. Also I received email from guz and they said: As of today sep 5 2005 we can retrieve your case in our comuter system. But we still have not received the physical file without which we cannot further process the case. It may take a few months for NVC files to be transferred to the consulate. They also want me not to email anymore until I here from them.

152040[/snapback]

Hmmmmm, that is the first I have heard of them asking someone not to email them. Hopefully you haven't been pounding them with emails.

In the Links & Resources section of the board there is alot of information that will help with all of your questions. There is also a link to some FAQ about the process that will help to clear up many of the details.

If you will search that area for "DOS" you will get the number and the quick navigation code to get to an operator. They are pretty good about answering questions concerning name check and when the file is recieved by GZ.