her families visa for wedding

There have been been several threads about getting toursit visas for family members, a search should reveal them. Our gov does not look at the reaon for the tourist visa request, they look for a reason that the person will return to China. They own business, have property, have money, have strong family ties, etc, etc. Appears to be very difficult to get visa without meeting this critera.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Hey Bill,

If you have any questions after you read my previous post under AOS and Immigration Challanges just let me know.

Tine

151648[/snapback]

This is good information and I'm sure it's been covered here many times. Bill, perhaps we could put our heads together and figure out how to do this.

Lan has a group of co-workers that want to come to the US for our wedding. We were thinking that they might be able to get here on a Business Visa. I hear they are easier to come by than a family based visa, but because I've been focused on other things I've not had any time to investigate.

Hey Bill,

If you have any questions after you read my previous post under AOS and Immigration Challanges just let me know.

Tine

151648[/snapback]

This is good information and I'm sure it's been covered here many times. Bill, perhaps we could put our heads together and figure out how to do this.

Lan has a group of co-workers that want to come to the US for our wedding. We were thinking that they might be able to get here on a Business Visa. I hear they are easier to come by than a family based visa, but because I've been focused on other things I've not had any time to investigate.

151685[/snapback]

so we would lie?

and say they are not coming for the wedding?

i dont think that would fly with the Jiang family :rolleyes:

they are coming for some type of business...

"maybe we tell china its none of your business..."

"its my business why i am coming over to the US"

think that business visa would work :lol: