NVC Correspondence with SO

Just got my I-129F NOA2 in the mail today and it says the case has been approved as of 8/22 and forwarded to NVC...yadeeyadeeya.... It further says NVC will contact the beneficiary concerning further processing steps. What is this? I thought GUZ will be the first to contact my SO with P3...

My wife leased out her apartment in Shanghai and moved back home with her family and is waiting for me to come live with her until her interview, but is maintaining that address because we used it on our Petitions. She keeps asking me when she can have her tenant check the mail for something important. Is she going to receive something from NVC too fairly soon even before P3? Will they try calling her? Her phone #'s I provided on the cover page are no longer in service. :clapping: Thanks in advance for any info on this...

Congratulations, that's the first big step :clapping:

That sounds like something that would be on the I-130. I looked at our I-130 NOA2 and it doesn't say that, but a lot could have changed in a year. I would call the NVC tomorrow 1-603-334-0700 push the right buttons until you get a human, don't do the automated system, and see if they have recieved it yet and maybe they can explain. If they have recieved it they will give you your GUZ number, that seems to be a milestone marker for the gals.

Just got my I-129F NOA2 in the mail today and it says the case has been approved as of 8/22 and forwarded to NVC...yadeeyadeeya.... It further says NVC will contact the beneficiary concerning further processing steps. What is this? I thought GUZ will be the first to contact my SO with P3...

My wife leased out her apartment in Shanghai and moved back home with her family and is waiting for me to come live with her until her interview, but is maintaining that address because we used it on our Petitions. She keeps asking me when she can have her tenant check the mail for something important. Is she going to receive something from NVC too fairly soon even before P3? Will they try calling her? Her phone #'s I provided on the cover page are no longer in service. :rolleyes:  Thanks in advance for any info on this...

151034[/snapback]

FYI, here is the exact excerpt from the 2nd paragraph on my I-129F NOA2... "The NVC will contact the person for whom you are petitioning (beneficiary) concerning further immigrant visa processing steps." Now that I read this I find something very peculiar considering that this is an Non-Immigrant visa... Notice it says "immigrant visa"? Very weird... :clapping:

Yea, that is the next step for an I-130 they send the beneficiary a letter to choose an agent and something else. They send a copy of the package to the petioner also, sure it's not NOA2 for your I-130? :clapping:

My wife leased out her apartment in Shanghai and moved back home with her family and is waiting for me to come live with her until her interview, but is maintaining that address because we used it on our Petitions. She keeps asking me when she can have her tenant check the mail for something important. Is she going to receive something from NVC too fairly soon even before P3? Will they try calling her? Her phone #'s I provided on the cover page are no longer in service. :rolleyes:  Thanks in advance for any info on this...

151034[/snapback]

FYI, here is the exact excerpt from the 2nd paragraph on my I-129F NOA2... "The NVC will contact the person for whom you are petitioning (beneficiary) concerning further immigrant visa processing steps." Now that I read this I find something very peculiar considering that this is an Non-Immigrant visa... Notice it says "immigrant visa"? Very weird... :clapping:

151041[/snapback]

LOL, it sounds like it is, but at the top is says under CASE TYPE, I129F PETITION FOR FIANC(E)... and mentions things about K3 nonimmigrant classification in one of the paragraphs.... crazy, huh? Some new changes coming down in the process or what? :rolleyes:

There was someone here not long ago that receive 3 different NOA2's so I think you got a glitch in the system, the main thing is that you Got IT, YAHOO!! Our I-129 still shows in process on the web site. I had to write letters to get one. But anyway I would give them a call in the morning just to try and confirm what is going on.

That is amazing also NOA1 TO NOA2 in 20 days at MSC :rolleyes: ours was 5 months :clapping:

There was someone here not long ago that receive 3 different NOA2's so I think you got a glitch in the system, the main thing is that you Got IT, YAHOO!! Our I-129 still shows in process on the web site. I had to write letters to get one. But anyway I would give them a call in the morning just to try and confirm what is going on.

That is amazing also NOA1 TO NOA2 in 20 days at MSC :rolleyes:  ours was 5 months :clapping:

151046[/snapback]

Thanks Gene! :rolleyes:

Guest ShaQuaNew
Just got my I-129F NOA2 in the mail today and it says the case has been approved as of 8/22 and forwarded to NVC...yadeeyadeeya....

151034[/snapback]

:toot::redblob::clapping:CONGRATULATIONS! :):clapping::toot:

....Things moving exceptionally fast for you.....