Filling out the P4s

How's form filling out going.. any stories to share...

--------

My original plan was for my SO to wait for me to get to China and then do all the paperwork, go to medical, etc. :D

About a week ago, she said she would go alone, prior to my arrival to get it over with.. of course, I went into an organizing scramble (as Jesse noticed) so I could clearly state what she needed...

I filled out the DS-156 & DS-156K (fillable) and emailed them to her.

Then we started chatting over the course of a few days to as she wanted to fill out forms.. She asked me questions about the chinese versions of the DS-156 and I would say over and over, "look at the english one. Just look at the question 'number' (she avoided looking since he cannot really read the form questions). :D

The next day, I got an email telling me I had put the wrong info into the one of the english question blocks... :D :blink: :cheering:

My fiancee has also completed all the P4 forms. We were online chatting through any questions she might have had.

Tuesday she will go with another women to pick up the results together at a hostpital in Guangzhou. Hopefully all goes well.

She also reserved a night at the Grand Palace Hotel in Guangzhou for us. So I think I have (actually she has) everything taken care of :helpsmilie:

I just arrive to give my passport and the originals for any of the most recent documents that I have (I-134, letter of intent, bank statment, employement letter, etc)