about the petition for my adopted daughter, now I

have one question it is ;

if you are a lawful permanent resident alien, complete the following: Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission.,class of admission is the same meaning of the Category ???? I got the 10 years green card, and on my 10 years green card, the category is IR6, so I shall file the form for my adopted daughter on 130, for the question 14a, is IR6 for class of admission, right????? thanks for all the help, have a great day!!!!!!!! :blink:

have  one question it is ;

if you are a lawful permanent resident alien, complete the following: Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission.,class of admission is the same meaning of the Category ???? I got the 10 years green card, and on my 10 years green card, the category is IR6, so I shall file the form for my adopted daughter on 130, for the question 14a, is IR6 for class of admission, right????? thanks for all the help, have a great day!!!!!!!!  :blink:

147866[/snapback]

On the 10 yr green card IR6 is called "category" just like you said.

On the I-551 temporary GC IR6 is called a "class".

IR6 I think would be safe in addition to the date and place of adjustment to LPR.

have  one question it is ;

if you are a lawful permanent resident alien, complete the following: Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission.,class of admission is the same meaning of the Category ???? I got the 10 years green card, and on my 10 years green card, the category is IR6, so I shall file the form for my adopted daughter on 130, for the question 14a, is IR6 for class of admission, right????? thanks for all the help, have a great day!!!!!!!!  :)

147866[/snapback]

On the 10 yr green card IR6 is called "category" just like you said.

On the I-551 temporary GC IR6 is called a "class".

IR6 I think would be safe in addition to the date and place of adjustment to LPR.

147872[/snapback]

:lol: thank you so much for your good answer, have a great day!!