about the petition for my adopted daughter

one question it is ;

if you are a lawful permanent resident alien, complete the following: Date and place of admission for or adjustment to lawful permanent residence and class of admission.,class of admission is the same meaning of the Category ???? I got the 10 years green card, and on my 10 years green card, the category is IR6, so I shall file the form for my adopted daughter on 130, for the question 14a, is IR6 for class of admission, right????? thanks for all the help, have a great day!!!!!!!!

I do not know the answer to your question, but as you have LPR status you may need to wait for a visa number in the lottery for this petition.

If you are married to a US Citizen and were married before your adopted daughter was 16 years old it is possible to file the petition and you would not have to wait for a visa number.

Here is a link that helps to define the relationship to the US Citizen How Do I Bring My Child, Son or Daughter to Live in the United States?

I hope this helps

I do not know the answer to your question, but as you have LPR status you may need to wait for a visa number in the lottery for this petition.

If you are married to a US Citizen and were married before your adopted daughter was 16 years old it is possible to file the petition and you would not have to wait for a visa number.

Here is a link that helps to define the relationship to the US Citizen How Do I Bring My Child, Son or Daughter to Live in the United States?

I hope this helps

147900[/snapback]

:lol: thanks for your good information, it helps, yes, I married the USA citizen,I adopted my sister's daughter when she was 14 years old, but she can not come with me on K3 visa,( I came with K3 visa last Dec), she reached 18 years old,when we married in China, so I only can petition for her for the form of 130 after I got my 10 years green card, thanks again!