Green Card Address

Hi all,

Lizzie and I are a CR-1

SO is in US now, but the fun doesn't get to end right now. She gave an address that my parents have moved from, though most likely whatever she sends will be forwarded as long as we make the post office aware of the situation.

Neverless, I'd like to change the address, and I am not sure if there is just an address change through the local immigration person we can do, or if we have to do the centralized address change

See, I am sure it will be forwarded as long as it is sent within 90 days or so, but I still would like to make them aware of a better address, and I really don't know how to go about making sure that will happen. I have addresses, but I don't know their effect on our case.

The same goes for my SSN, but I think we can take care of that easy enough, but the address is still different than what it is now. I know I have to fill the AR-11, but I am not sure how it will effect her receiving the conditional green card and SSN

Thanks all, I feel busy and hope I can come back to help more people like all of you have been helping me

Dan and Lizzie

Here's a suggestion,

-Mail the I-865, change of address for I-864 sponsor.

-Mail the CIS field office that had jurisdiction over your residence. Send them the pertinents along with a copy of the latest I-797 NOA or a copy of the temp. I-551. You may also want to mail your service center too.

- and mail the AR-11.

send the letters by USPS online tracking. Follow up in a couple of weeks after receipt of the mail with a phone call to the USCIS help?line.

That should cover it.

-good luck