Help with DS-157 Question 18

I am looking over the questions on the forms for the interview and wondered what others found for this question, about having made specific travel plans?

I have booked a one way ticket for my fiancee for after the interview, giving us plenty of time in case there are any hickups. I assume everything will go ok, and if it does not, then we'll just have to rebook it. no big deal.

But I wondered if others found that the Visa Officer would take this information purposly try to delay the visa, asking for silly things, just to spite us?

Did others make previous plane reservations and have any problems with it?

Should we just say no, and not give any information about our return to the US plans?

I am looking over the questions on the forms for the interview and wondered what others found for this question, about having made specific travel plans?

I have booked a one way ticket for my fiancee for after the interview, giving us plenty of time in case there are any hickups. I assume everything will go ok, and if it does not, then we'll just have to rebook it. no big deal.

But I wondered if others found that the Visa Officer would take this information purposly try to delay the visa, asking for silly things, just to spite us?

Did others make previous plane reservations and have any problems with it?

Should we just say no, and not give any information about our return to the US plans?

144918[/snapback]

The VJ sample document shows "NO"...

I made a one way to BJ... we'll setup our returns together while in China.

Here is when you can submit overcome evidence.. if wrong, please correct:

Overcome documents will be accepted Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (starting 05/16/05) from 2:00pm - 3:00pm.