Interview/P3 Lists for the month of August 2005

I would like to request my data be entered into the Table. I have streamlined my timeline so I hope all the information you need is there. If not, I will be happy to supply more if I can.

I believe that now that my CR1 has arrived, the K3 will be combined with it. How does that affect the P3 to Interview projection? I assume they will use the 2nd name check from the K3 for the CR1, is that correct. If I understand correctly, I can anticipate an interview date of 11/14 or possibly earlier??

Terrific job, Timeline...very impressive work here. Thanks.

Dave :lol:

Back On-line !!!

Arrived in China last week to visit my wife. Did not have the opportunity to get on-line until the dust settled. Picked up a new simcard for my wife's CDMA modem for her laptop last night. So, I am back in business now.

I plan to update the tables tonight (China time). I hope to hear the beginning of the P4s for the October interviews before I leave.

Mark

08/26/05 - 10:00AM (China Time)

Updates:

Upcoming Interview Date Table (Post #1)

mild bill : Passed interview. Congratulations !!!

aquach : Interview date added.

P4/Interview Prediction Tables (Posts #3 and #9)

rrylee : Added

mrjones : Added

meidon : Added

sailorboy : Added

I will check the recent posts for any additonal updates. If I have missed anyone please PM me with the information.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by Timeline (see edit history)
Just called DOS  (202 663 1225) and found out the P4 was mailed today.  Interview October 28th!  YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAH!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

CFL has helped so much!

150870[/snapback]

Great news and congratulations. Looks like October interview dates are going to be coming out. Time to start new threads for all the bouncing frogs

:lol: :lol:

08/30/05 - 10:00AM (China Time)

Updates:

RICHARDLOVESPING : Passed interview. Congratulations !!!

rrylee : Interview date added.

Dennis143 : Added

I will continue to check the recent posts for any additonal updates. If I have missed anyone please PM me with the information.

Thanks

Mark

09/01/05 - 12:00 Noon (China Time)

Updates:

LanBa : Passed interview. Congratulations !!!

EdG : Interview date added.

F & L and pkroger : Any word on their interviews ???

I will continue to check the recent posts for any additonal updates. If I have missed anyone please PM me with the information.

Thanks

Mark

09/06/05 - 10:45 PM (EDT)

Just arrived home (about 9:00 PM) from China. Always depressing to leave my wife. On top this, I must go to work tomorrow morning.

Did not get to Guangzhou to see the new building and attend American Citizens Hour and did not "hook up" with any CFL members during my stay in China. A number of family issues occured while I was in China.

I will try to publish a new Topic for September tomorrow evening. Administrators, once I post the new September topic, please pin the new topic and then remove the August topic. Thank you.. I forgot to bring the updated spreadsheet for the August Interview/Prediction Tables back with me and my wife is out of town for a few days and cannot e-mail the file to me. I will recreate the list from an old spreadsheet file; I must include all the updates I added while in China first, then add all the recent updates and then update the historic data for P4/Interview predictions.

I call the DOS while I in China last week, hoping my wife's interview would be scheduled for October (current prediction is for November), but no such luck. I will call the DOS one more time tomorrow and hope for the best.

I was expecting (hoping !!!) for more P4s, and the respective interview dates in October, from our CFL members then have been reported so far.

Below are the updates I noted since my last update of the tables while I was in China. These will be included in the new September Tables Post. If I missesd anyone please let me know.

Congratulations to Littleturtle and Zingaro on exiting the "2nd namecheck" black hole !!!

Updates:

pkroger : Passed interview. Congratulations !!!

wulongtea : Passed interview. Congratulations !!!

Zingaro : Interview date will be added.

Littleturtle : Interview date will be added.

ed_and_ying : Interview date will be added.

amerchin : Interview date will be added.

Various, I must recheck these

Please note, the changes listed above will not be added to this topic, but to a new topic I will start for September. I will continue to check the recent posts for any additonal updates. Again, if I have missed anyone please PM me with the information.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by Timeline (see edit history)