Is this predicted visa process reasonable?

Don't worry about the timable.  Just visit your SO often during the wait.  Expect the unexpected.  Good luck.

142220[/snapback]

Did you assume that I am the petitioner? I hope so,too...

It would be wonderful if I can visit him in the states...but seems the chance is very slim for a Chinese who is in the process of immigration visa. Plus I am working hard for my GRE exam and school application now.

Anyway, I will follow your guys' adive, treating my predicted timeline as a puzzle word game: I filled it in correctly and then put it away.

I am so gald that this is confirmed to be reasonable, even just technically...

I cannot help thinking that my mom always encourages me before every important exam by quoting Chairman Mao, "We should scorn the enemies strategically but pay full attention to them tactically."

142214[/snapback]

A very sound choice. Your mom is a very smart lady.

One thing to metion to your Fiance, when he receives the receipts NOA1 and NOA2 on the I-797 and I-797C forms, he should make photocopies for you and put the originals in a very safe place. The approval notice will be required for paperwork in the future.

I am so gald that this is confirmed to be reasonable, even just technically...

I cannot help thinking that my mom always encourages me before every important exam by quoting Chairman Mao, "We should scorn the enemies strategically but pay full attention to them tactically."

142214[/snapback]

A very sound choice. Your mom is a very smart lady.

One thing to metion to your Fiance, when he receives the receipts NOA1 and NOA2 on the I-797 and I-797C forms, he should make photocopies for you and put the originals in a very safe place. The approval notice will be required for paperwork in the future.

142244[/snapback]

Thanks for the reminding very much.

I have Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V your advice and put it in a safer place.

:)