This thread........

I called yesterday and they said no interview date has been scheduled yet....I just called DOS again a few minutes ago for a status.,... They said her interview date is sept 7..... This is great. I've been trying to be cool about it... but I feel great now. I called my babe just now.... she was afraid something happened. She is very happy also, actually a little stunned maybe... moving one step closer B)  :P  :D

141257[/snapback]

From the other thread.........

Waves?? Who got P4's?? I'm on the phone with DOS again today just to ask. I hope they shock me

141257[/snapback]

What a difference 19 little minutes make!.........:D

Congratulations!......... :D

141292[/snapback]

Yeah, I was really surprised when they told me the interview had been set.... I does feel good. She is so excited and so am I... but in reality, we still to get have to past the interview. Thanks for the good words...

Congrats to everyone who got thier interview today...

I'll share my story of telling the SO...

Part I:

I called her, all nonchalant (trigg can check the french dictionary), did some small talk first.. then lured her to the issue at hand.

I mentioned to her... "do you know Sept 7?"

She said, "yes, we go to guangzhou" !!!! :o

I was in SHOCK !!! HAD SHE GOTTEN WORD SOMEHOW (I already know that DOS and GUZ both told me it was mailed today, so impossible for her to get it yet).

I quickly questioned her to see if she knew it already.. how could she know ??? I asked about a dozen times in 10 seconds.. yes, just like some posts.. please leave it alone.

Then she says, "You tell me".. I said, "I tell you what?"

She says, "You tell me date. I know this is guangzhou". :blink: :huh:

She had this air of "mei guan xi" in her voice.. never breaking from her normal speech...

All I could think was that I may understand something akin to Zen... but she lives and breaths it... :lol: :lol:

---

Part II:

I call her tonight.. ok, her afternoon.. I say, "Where are you".. she say, "mower"... I drop it..

We chat for a while.. finally she says, "call me later.. many cars"...

I suddenly realize she had originally said, "Motor" and was on her 'motorized bike'.. and driving through traffic and talking to me at the same time.... Gotta love the chinese !!! :lol: :lol: