Introducing my Husband

hi,mick

i am a mother fucker lucky chinese guy,i am very proud of my little wife!!!!!

i live in yi xing of wuxi ,jiangsu. i stay in the countryside!

nice to meet you!

happy new chinese year to you! :o  :rolleyes:

Ian:

As we speak my wife is in Jiangsu visiting her brother and sister for the New Year. I am stuck all alone down here in Shantou. :o

Her family lives near Nanjing. She will be back here on Tuesday though. :o

hi,mick

nice to meet you!

happy new chinese year to you! :o  :rolleyes:

Ian:

As we speak my wife is in Jiangsu visiting her brother and sister for the New Year. I am stuck all alone down here in Shantou. :o

Her family lives near Nanjing. She will be back here on Tuesday though. :o

why didn't you tag along mick, if I may ask?

hi,mick

nice to meet you!

happy new chinese year to you! :D  :o

Ian:

Her family lives near Nanjing. She will be back here on Tuesday though. ;)

After lengthy discussion, we decided that one of us should stay here on campus in the remote liklihood that the EMS might arrive. Seeings how her family would probably rather see her than me, the smiling foreign devil, it was decided mutually that I would remain. We plan to do some traveling after she returns on the 4th, to include our now famous pit stop in GZ on the 10th.

So now you know why I have been acting bizarre since Monday, huh? All that talk about butt patting.... :o :rolleyes: :o

hi,mick

nice to meet you!

happy new chinese year to you! :D  :lol:

Ian:

As we speak my wife is in Jiangsu visiting her brother and sister for the New Year. I am stuck all alone down here in Shantou. :(

Her family lives near Nanjing. She will be back here on Tuesday though. :D

After lengthy discussion, we decided that one of us should stay here on campus in the remote liklihood that the EMS might arrive. Seeings how her family would probably rather see her than me, the smiling foreign devil, it was decided mutually that I would remain. We plan to do some traveling after she returns on the 4th, to include our now famous pit stop in GZ on the 10th.

So now you know why I have been acting bizarre since Monday, huh? All that talk about butt patting.... :o :rolleyes: :wacko:

Mick. I understand fully....

Yuhui and I had the same chat.... But we refused to have an elusive letter hold our lives.. For one thing, SOMEONE, I'm sure can check your mailbox

But I understand.. Myself, I was suposed to leave for Europe today. I didn't... Not because of the EMS though..Just because of the mood.. I'm lucky enough that nobody has to tell me where to go and when to go... So I made the call in my last 27 overseas trips in the past 3 years

I might leave 2/13

Find a friend to watch the mailbox, screw State, and enjoy CNY with sweetie ,buddy, OK?