2 biometric appointments?

It's great to see CFL back!

We sent in Ying's AOS paperwork a while ago and got the reciept telling her to make an appointment for biometrics, which we did.

We sent the EAD application in a few weeks after the AOS, and just got the receipt for that. It also tells her to make an appointment for biometrics.

Does she need 2 appointments? Should we just disregard the 2nd request? If anyone knows it could save me an hour on hold waiting to talk to someone at USCIS.

Thanks...

The same thing happened to Jingwen and the kids - two receipt notices with instructions to make biometric appointments. I called the National Customer Service Center and scheduled both for the same day. We went at the appointed time and brought both I-797C's (NOA) and had one set of biometrics completed. The service rep then stamped both the AOS and EAD notices indicating that biometrics were completed on such and such a date.

we had a similar experience, you just need to check the codes for fingerprinting, i am not sure what they mean exactly, but they will schedule it by the more extensive fingerprinting code or something like that...it does turn out to be only one appt, but in our case, they needed to know the two codes, if they are different, and they scheduled it accordingly....you should be fine, but personally, i still would call and hold for however long just to make sure they have her for both codes.... just a suggestion!!

kim