filling out P4 forms

We are filling out the P4 forms in prepartion for the interview. One is called Certification of legal capicity and intent to marry. At the bottom of the page is a section that says subsbed and sworn before me this day...and then a place for conul of United Stated of American to sign. Now does she just put in my name and sign it -- or does she get it notarized or does she wait and let the conul sign it?

We are filling out the P4 forms in prepartion for the interview. One is called  Certification of legal capicity and intent to marry. At the bottom of the page is a section that says subsbed and sworn before me this day...and then a place for conul of  United Stated of American to sign.  Now does she just put in my name and sign it -- or does she get it notarized or does she wait and let the conul sign  it?

When do I sign the D-156 K or Intent to marry ?

[9FAM] The Form DS-156K, Nonimmigrant Fiancé Visa Application, and the certification of legal capacity and intent to marry, which is contained therein, are both to be sworn to and signed before the consular officer.