Not silly. I never used the term either before arriving in CFL. It is Significant Other applied to either spouse or fiance of either gender. I get confused many times by the frequent use of acronyms here. Just ask someone may know what they were talking about.

Not silly. I never used the term either before arriving in CFL. It is Significant Other applied to either spouse or fiance of either gender. I get confused many times by the frequent use of acronyms here. Just ask someone may know what they were talking about.

But have you used "4Q2"? There've been a number of times I wanted to. :greenblob:

But have you used "4Q2"? There've been a number of times I wanted to. :o

Ok I'll bite what is 4Q2? Anything close to R2D2? Is it within my NTK (need to know) JIT (just in time) which is the current government standard for training?

88 (baba) (Zhongwen chat talk)

But have you used "4Q2"? There've been a number of times I wanted to. :o

Ok I'll bite what is 4Q2? Anything close to R2D2? Is it within my NTK (need to know) JIT (just in time) which is the current government standard for training?

88 (baba) (Zhongwen chat talk)

Try pronouncing it, substituting a slight "u" sound for the "or" sound in fork. :)