Letter to Maura Harty

emmigration

Can't resist this one Carl. Woman at the local news stand in China almost always wears a sweatshirt with "EMERICA" across the front.

And GOOD LUCK to you and Ying! acw

did I mispell it??????? DAMN!!!!!! We need a spell checker :o

emmigration

Can't resist this one Carl. Woman at the local news stand in China almost always wears a sweatshirt with "EMERICA" across the front.

And GOOD LUCK to you and Ying! acw

So is it Senator John Cornyn of Texas that I need to talk to to be allowed to leave the U.S.

Carl the misspelling should prove to them that you are a CFL member and as such one not to be reckoned with.

I hope you hear back quickly.

Have you notified your service center based on humanitarian grounds?

USCIS Expedite Criteria

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Service Center Director. The criteria are as follows:

* Severe financial loss to company or individual.

* Extreme emergent situation.

* Humanitarian situation.

* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States.

* Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government.)

* USCIS error.

* Compelling interest of USCIS.

If a response to the expedite request is not received within 72 hours, the request is denied. The application or petition will then undergo normal processing.

So is it Senator John Cornyn of Texas that I need to talk to to be allowed to leave the U.S.

Carl the misspelling should prove to them that you are a CFL member and as such one not to be reckoned with. 

I hope you hear back quickly.

Have you notified your service center based on humanitarian grounds?

USCIS Expedite Criteria

All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Service Center Director. The criteria are as follows:

* Severe financial loss to company or individual.

* Extreme emergent situation.

* Humanitarian situation.

* Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States.

* Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government.)

* USCIS error.

* Compelling interest of USCIS.

If a response to the expedite request is not received within 72 hours, the request is denied. The application or petition will then undergo normal processing.

Thanks for the info......my petition was processed at the California center even though I initially sent it to the Texas Center. So, which one will I contact?

Carl, did you sent your letter to Maura Harty via e-mail?  If so, you will hear from her in the next days.  I"ll be waiting for your post with the good news. :unsure:

I did e-mail Maura Harty Thursday night. She has not responded to me yet, but Fridays are notorious slack days for us government workers. Let's hope the news in the coming week will be better