Poetry Rings revisited

Thanks to the treasure-trove of posts-gone-by here at CFL, I was able to retrieve this "jewel" because I have long lost this website and wanted it to email this guy to employ his expertise again. I thought I would bring it out of the "cobwebs" for anyone interested.

After marriage to my wonderful wife in China, the first thing I did was search the internet for a ring artisan. I had the perfect idea of what I wanted. I searched for a long time until I stumbled across this site and, lo-and-behold, there was the ring that I had so envisioned. Just what I wanted for my wedding ring.

So I emailed him and gave him the particulars. I paid him thru his paypal account and soon I received my ring. Perfect and immaculate, just as I had seen it in my mind.

That's been nearly three years ago and it still shines as vibrant as the day I received it and I have never taken it off. I had my wife's Chinese name engraved on it with a small inscription on the inside of what we used to say to each other in our "internet chat" days.

So, if anyone is interested, please check out his website. I am very satisfied and pleased with the work he had done for me.

Poetry Rings

Thanks! :rolleyes:

disclaimer: this is not intended to be used as advertisement or to gain any profit from it....... :o