Not sure about this turn of events.

On may 9th NVC aytomated message says (we have your DS230 IV bill has been entered into the system.)

On may 12th they received my I-864 AOS pkg and signed for it usps express mail.

On May 16th NVC automated message says (waiting for biographic information from petitioner.)

Today May 21st NVC automated message says (NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and has found information missing or incomplete a letter has been sent on May 21st explaining what is needed)

Having reviewed my copies of the I-864 Aos I can find nothing missing or incomplete. Could this possibly be the DS230 which I have not received from them yet?

There driving me crazy.

Thanks

Goneflying2000:

Your are correct, the NVC does not have your wife's DS230 Part I (plus the GUZ form and her passport biographic pages). Same thing happen to us two months ago. Standard procedure for the NVC. So, do not worry.

By the way, after the NVC received my wife's DS230 Part I and other stuff, it took two weeks until the Case was completed (message on the NVC IVR). About one week after this, next message on the IVR states the Case has been forwarded to the Consualte in Guangzhou.

It has been six weeks since the "forward message" by the NVC IVR and Guangzhou has not received my wife's Case (I e-mailed the Consulate and asked if they have received the Case from the NVC).

So after the "high" of leaving the NVC, the "low" has set in, the Case is on the slow-boat to China !!!!

Mark

Today May 21st NVC automated message says (NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and has found information missing or incomplete a letter has been sent on May 21st explaining what is needed)

Having reviewed my copies of the I-864 Aos I can find nothing missing or incomplete. Could this possibly be the DS230 which I have not received from them yet?

There driving me crazy.

Thanks

NVC KEEPS scaring folks with this VAGUE message. When they can't readily find the DS-230 that is what the IVR message will say. You MAY even receive a SECOND DS-230 package (my DS-230 was received by NVC 3 weeks before the I-864 review).

If the message says that NVC is missing FINANCIAL DATA that is when you do have an I-864 problem. The two messages otherwise are very similar. Wish they would: 1) LOOK for the DS-230 and 2) CHANGE the wording of these messages. acw

Isn't weird to get that kind of message. If one sends DS-230 ahead of its "generated" time, supposedly it will not be accepted by NVC. And if one waits for that to be "generated", then one gets the message about " information missing or incomplete" message. I think NVC's various departments (reviewers, form generators, and fee collectors) are incongruously disconnected and disjointed.