Supporting Documents

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

I am new here, with this being my first post on this site. I am now collecting the final information and documents to include with the initial K1 Visa Application to be filed.

I understand pretty well how to complete all the documentation, but am confused as to whether to include the following with the intial K1-Petition. Do I need to include with the filing, copies (not originals) of:

1. Our Birth Certificates

2. Divorce and Death Certificates

Thanks

JB

While it is for a different country, I relied heavily on these two web pages to create my initial K1 application, which in my opinion determined the outcome of my fiance's interview. Some friends who are in the Thai circles also tell me this matters as well, how good the persons intial application determed how difficult their journey was. Make your intial application clean and easy to read.

http://www.cebu4luv.com/fw/

Then after reading them, I then followed this:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/scn...nal/index.htm#H

Guest Gene
I am new here, with this being my first post on this site. I am now collecting the final information and documents to include with the initial K1 Visa Application to be filed.

I understand pretty well how to complete all the documentation, but am confused as to whether to include the following with the intial K1-Petition. Do I need to include with the filing, copies (not originals) of:

1. Our Birth Certificates

2. Divorce and Death Certificates

Thanks

JB

Welcome Aboard JB

If the items are readily available or easily gotten send copies of them. I have never heard of someone getting a Request For Evidence (RFE) or the file rejected for sending to much information. :lol:

Guest ShaQuaNew

You all are outstanding. Thank you for the links and information. I will be spending a lot of time here in the coming days and weeks I'm sure.

I am wishing all happiness with the fastest of welcome outcomes....

JB